– Adults: 60.000 VND
– Students: 10.000 VND
Objectives shall be discounted 50% charges for visiting
a) Objectives receiving preferential policy for coming in culture prescribed at the Decision of the Prime Minister on “Preferential Policies for Coming in for Culture”
b) The Vietnamese elderly (60 years old and above) in accordance with regulations of the Law on the elderly.
c) Visitors are disabled in accordance with regulations prescribed in the Decree of the Government detailing and guiding a number of articles of the Law on the disabled.
Objectives shall be discounted 100% charges for visiting
a) Children under 18 years old.
b) The heavy disabled in accordance with regulations in the Decree of the Government detailing and guiding a number of articles of the Law on the disabled.
– All visitors must buy an entrance ticket.
– All luggage must be left at reception. Do not leave valuables in your luggage.
– Weapons, explosives or inflammable materials can not be brought into the Museum grounds.
– Photography and videography are permitted with handheld cameras (without tripods and flashes). Special photography/filming sessions require special permission.
– Smoking, raincoat are not permitted in the galleries.
1. Guided tours: For group of more than 5 are available daily from 7:30 to 11:00 and from 13:30 to 16:30. Please contact at the museum ticket desk or call (84 0236) 3572935 to arrange in advance. Tour guide in Vietnamese, English and French.
2. Cafeteria and Gift shop: are open daily from 7:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m