Known as a monumental and eye-catching construction of the city. The highlight with the new technological color light system is changed harmoniously at night, creating an unforgettable beauty. Opened in 2013, the bridge is now a tourist and indigenous attraction at sunset and nightfall.
Tran Thi Ly Bridge is a bridge over the Han River. This bridge replaces the two old bridges of Nguyen Van Troi and Tran Thi Ly. The bridge was inaugurated and put into operation in 2013.
- Investor: Danang People’s Committee
- Investor’s Representative: Civil Transport Construction Investment Project Management Board
- Design Consultant: WSP Finland
- Supervision Consultant: Joint venture of ALAI-DCCD Consultant and ECC Construction and Investment Construction Company
- Construction unit: CIENCO 1 – VSL Vietnam Company – Cau Giay Bridge and Transport Technology Joint Stock Company (Deploying construction drawing)
- Total investment: VND 497.7 billion (finally VND 1,700 billion)
- Capital source: Budgetary
- Construction started: 4/2009
- Opening: March 29, 2013
Scale and technical standards:
- Project scope: The bridge has a continuous span with a total length of about 731m from abutment S1 to abutment S13
- Scale of works: permanent design with reinforced concrete, reinforced concrete, cable stayed cable and steel
- Not static:
- Size of navigational clearance: BxH = (50 × 7) m
- Road width: H = 4.75m
- Span diagram: Span structure diagram: (4 × 50 + 230 + 45 + 4 × 50 + 30 + 26), total length of 731m, including:
- Main span: cable-stayed span is 230m long, arranged an anchor wire plane with the span structure in the middle of the median
- Pillar: V-shaped cross section of reinforced concrete, inclined 12 degrees to the west of the bridge (on the abutment of S1), + 145m high, with a deck of decks and elevators
- Lead span: There is a cross-sectional structure of reinforced concrete box beams
- Bridge width: B = 35.5m
- Design speed: 60Km / h
- Design load: Live load: HL93, person 0.3T / m2
Tran Thi Ly Bridge (old)
Tran Thi Ly Bridge is now a completely new construction bridge at the location of Tran Thi Ly (old). Tran Thi Ly Bridge (old) was dismantled in 2003. Previously, Tran Thi Ly Bridge (old) was the first bridge to cross the Han River of Da Nang.
In 1951 the French built the first bridge across the Han River which is a railway bridge, attached to the railway system from Tien Sa Port to Da Nang Station. The bridge is 520m long, built by Eiffel Firm (France), and named De Lattre De Tassigny Bridge (1989 – 1952, Marshal of France). Da Nang used to call it Da Lat bridge and Da Lach bridge. 
By 1955, when the French withdrew, in Da Nang, all streets with French names (except Pasteur and Yersin) were changed to Vietnamese names. De Lattre De Tassigny Bridge was also renamed to Trinh Minh The Bridge (General Cao Dai, 1922 – May 3, 1955).
The 1967 Danang map clearly stated that Trinh Minh The bridge was a road and railway bridge. Trinh Minh The Bridge was a road bridge before 1975, not just a railway bridge.
The name De Lattre Bridge (Đát Lat) went into folk so many people know, while only a few people know that the bridge was renamed Trinh Minh The bridge. Until after 1975, Trinh Minh The bridge was renamed to Tran Thi Ly bridge (1933 – 1992).
Pillar pillars, weighing 3.2 tons, with bearing capacity for towers up to 32,000 tons – the largest in the world today.
The structure of the largest 34.5 meter wide wire plane in Southeast Asia.